138.2 yesterday; 139.4 today

Happy Monday!!!! Hope your week is off to a good start!

Yesterday's breakfast was the rest of the English Muffin bread. One piece with honey and butter and the other with peanut butter:


I need to find that recipe and make some more of this right away! I got dressed and we headed over to our friends house for some champagne before we went to the Del Mar Race Track:

Gotta love those sideways photos! We made our way over to the track and sat down and my friend immediately ordered the tempura green beans with a wasabi ranch dip:

I'm glad she did! Those were awesome! The four of us split two bottles of wine:

For lunch I ordered the carne asada plate:

It was excellent! Loved the guac and salsa! For our first dessert we ordered the mudd pie:

My friend thought it would be cute to hold up our losing bets. :) Dessert number two was a hot fudge sundae and came many races later but I didn't get a picture. I was talking to someone when it arrived and it got attacked before I could get the shot. :( It was tasty though! We had such a great time at the races!! It was a nice break after the crazy barbeque Saturday night. :)

We met my sister in law, her kids and my kids at Tio Leo's Mexican Restaurant for dinner. I was not very hungry so I just had some chips, salsa and guacamole and called it a night.

Monday usually brings healthy eats over here. :) Breakfast was an egg beater sandwich on a light, wheat English muffin with a slice of low fat Swiss cheese. On the side I had some juicy watermelon:

I took the kids to camp and then went to both Cardio Muscle and Zumba classes. I was there to bring it today! I love days like that!!
Came home, changed and made lunch. Leftovers salad: mixed greens with the tomatoes and onions from Saturday night's hamburgers all drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette. I had one of those yummy burgers (minus the bun) on the side:

That's all I have to report on today. I have to pick the kiddos up soon and take my son for a hair cut. Pretty exciting stuff. :)
What has been your most exciting purchase lately? I just bought the flip video camera on Amazon and I'm really excited about! Our video camera is getting a little tired so it's time for a new one!

Comments

  1. We love the Flip video camera! So easy to use and excellent quality videos.

    Most exciting recent purchase was my car last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day at the race track!

    I splurged on some work clothes the other day...that's about as exciting as it gets here! Although, I am trying to decide what new laptop I want to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were so good tonight...bringing your tea and not caving in to my banana mini-muffins with caramel frosting...they are so yummy! I am proud of you, though! Let's save our calories for Ladies Night Out! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I splured and bought a Nespresso Espresso maker... I have wanted one for years, and I finally caved :-)
    Just stumbled upon your bloggie today, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts