139.2

Another new recipe was on our table for dinner last night: Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce:

October 2010 161

I found the recipe here and made the following changes: I added chicken and some tomato sauce as well as red pepper flakes. It was pretty good! I also made a Caesar salad to go with it that escaped my camera.

Dessert was a slice of the Peanut Butter Banana Bread:

October 2010 162

As you can see I almost forgot to take a picture of it…the piece is  almost gone! I really liked this bread!!

This morning I had an egg beater and Swiss cheese sandwich on a wheat English muffin with a side of cantaloupe:

October 2010 163

I put some salsa and Tabasco in the eggs before microwaving them.  Once the kids were off to school, I ran to the grocery store to get the things I couldn’t get at Trader Joe’s yesterday. Next it was off to Zumba, then come home for lunch:

October 2010 164

Tuna salad in a wrap with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and shredded carrots with a big Honeycrisp apple on the side. I had to have another piece of the banana bread for dessert:

October 2010 165

Will someone please come over and eat this so I’ll stop? Thank you.

I went to my wax appointment, picked up the kids and came home to relax. No more errands to run, hubby isn’t going to be home for dinner so I don’t have to cook anything. Just an evening to chill.

Do you eat a sweet treat after dinner usually?

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

  1. You are making me want to bake that bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby wasn't supposed to be home for dinner last night, but last minute, plans got cancelled. I was kind of bummed because I wanted a night to not cook and just chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost ALWAYS have a sweet treat after dinner! And every other meal really. LOL

    That recipe looks great - thanks for the link and your notes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment