139.2….Smells like fall!

Last night while watching the USC football game, I enjoyed some chocolate Cheerios and almond milk:

October 2010 098

Too bad USC couldn’t get the job done. Ugh.

This morning I got to stay in bed until 7Am….that is a treat! Another treat was breakfast:

October 2010 099

Egg beaters, Laughing Cow chipotle cheese, zucchini, spinach and onions all rolled up in a wheat tortilla. Each bite received a generous amount of Cholula hot sauce. :)

I finished up transferring all my pictures to CD’s. Yes!! I also got some online shopping done. :)

Lunch was so satisfying!

October 2010 100

Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with avocado, tomato and lettuce. I had some roasted red pepper and tomato soup on the side. Yum!

I started trying to catch up on blogs when something caught my eye immediately.

October 2010 101

Greens and Chocolate’s Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies!

October 2010 102

I had to “jump on the pumpkin loving train” right away and make them! Now my house smells amazing…thank you Taylor!! And they taste amazing too. :)

We are going to a friends house with the kids to watch some football. I think I may bring them!

What’s your favorite way to eat pumpkin?

Comments

  1. Gosh, those cookies look good! My favorite way to eat pumpkin is in pumpkin butter. Second favorite - in oatmeal or smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are screaming my name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment