139.4

I felt it was important to have a glass of wine last night since it was Friday night:

November 2010 037

I made chicken tacos for dinner last night:

November 2010 038

Grilled chicken on corn tortillas with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and shredded cheddar cheese. We had black beans and corn on the side. Excellent dinner!

This morning I was able to sleep until 7:30am (a big treat for me!). We have family coming over tomorrow so I got started cooking immediately. I made a batch of Rice Krispy Treats and then breakfast. :)

Egg beater burrito on a whole wheat tortilla with a Laughing Cow chipotle cheese wedge and tons of pico de gallo. Love the fresh tomato/cilantro flavor!

November 2010 039

I went to spin class and left a sweaty beast. I’m so glad that I went. A great way to start the day!

After getting cleaned up I made lunch. I pulled out a bag of Trader Joe’s Shrimp Stir-Fry out of the freezer. I put some teriyaki sauce on it and heated up some frozen Trader Joe’s brown rice.

November 2010 040

November 2010 041

Great lunch!!!

I made a lasagna for tomorrow (recipe to come) as well as a new dip: Five Layer Mexican dip:

November 2010 042

I’ve been dying to try this Ellie Krieger recipe and now was my chance. I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll let you know tomorrow how it turned out!

I went to my nail appointment and came home to make dinner. Just a basic chicken and rice dish with corn and salsa:

November 2010 043

Ok, it’s bedtime for this granny!!

What’s your favorite season? 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

  1. I have to say, even if I've had wine all week, it's still a must on Friday and Saturday night. :-) Sounds like some you made some magnificent dishes. Can't wait to hear how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment