140.2

Success=last night’s dinner.

It was a Hungrygirl.com recipe for baked ziti which you can find here. I loved all the veggies in it and it just plain tasted good!

November 2010 028

I made a salad with tomatoes, red onions and a light Caesar vinaigrette:

November 2010 029

My plate of pasta:

November 2010 030

After dinner, I indulged with a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich:

November 2010 031

Breakfast this morning was a low fat waffle with almond butter and a side of cantaloupe:

November 2010 032

After taking the kids to school, I went to both Cardio Muscle and Zumba classes. After two sweaty workouts, I came home to start the massive loads of laundry and make lunch:

November 2010 033

Turkey and Swiss sandwich with lettuce, cucumber, Dijon mustard on a sandwich thin. On the side I cut up some red and yellow peppers to dip in some hummus.

After picking up the kiddos from school, doing some more laundry, I had some Progresso soup for a snack:

November 2010 034

Then it was time to get cooking. I wanted to get started on one of my favorite Thanksgiving sides: Gulliver’s Creamed Corn:

November 2010 035

I make it and freeze it and defrost it a few days before Thanksgiving. Then when I take the turkey out of the oven to rest, I pop the sides in. Voila!

On Sunday we are having some family over and I’m going to be cooking an Italian dinner so I made a batch of my marinara sauce:

November 2010 036

That’s all I have to report for this Friday evening! Have a good one!!

Any fun weekend plans?

Comments